The iTero® Element scanner:
- Allows our doctors to take digital impressions of the patients teeth
- Offers Patients the comfort of a high-tech, chair side experience without the mess and gagging associated with
- traditional molding procedures.
- Creates more efficiency and can reduce the number of visits to the office, saving time.
- Provides limitless, full 360 degree views of the teeth which enhances her diagnostic ability.
- Uses 3D scan to provide a virtual animation of what your teeth would look like once they are straight, providing an
- immediate visualization of the results of treatment.
The iTero® digital scanning system reduces the frequency of traditional impressions. The iTero® system allows us to take ultra precise and accurate digital models of your teeth for study models and in preparation for Invisalign® treatment. Dr. Pecora, Dr. Bloomberg, and Dr. Burkhardt are able to utilize this technology in treatment simulation before any treatment even begins!
For patients looking for the most efficient treatment, AcceleDent® is the answer! AcceleDent® accelerates treatment while in traditional braces or Invisalign® treatment. Treatment time can be dramatically reduced by up to 50% when used daily for 20 minutes. If treatment length is a concern, please ask us about how it may benefit you and device pricing. We are excited to be an authorized AcceleDent® provider!
Lythos® scanning system obtains highly detailed and sharp digital study models that are sent for fabrication of Insignia® custom braces. These braces are designed for the patients individual treatment needs. Dr. Pecora, Dr. Bloomberg, and Dr. Burkhardt are able to evaluate and prescribe specific treatment movements and results.
Digital x-rays (or radiographs) offer exceptional clarity to aid in diagnosis of growth patterns and dental health and development. Our digital panoramic and cephalometric machine uses significantly less radiation then traditional film x-rays.